Your data, privacy and the Law & How we use your medical records
- This practice handles medical records according to the laws on data protection and confidentiality.
- We share medical records with health professionals who are involved in providing you with care and treatment. This is on a need to know basis and event by event.
- Some of your data is automatically copied to the Shared Care Summary Record.
- We may / do share some of your data with local out of hours / urgent or emergency care service
- Data about you is used to manage national screening campaigns such as Flu, Cervical cytology and Diabetes prevention.
- Data about you, usually de-identified, is used to manage the NHS and make payments.
- We share information when the law requires us to do, for instance when we are inspected or reporting certain illnesses or safeguarding vulnerable people.
- Your data is used to check the quality of care provided by the NHS.
- We may also share medical records for medical research
For more information visit our website or ask at reception
Friends and Family Test
We use the information entered into this form only for the purposes of processing your Friends & Family Test submission.
Information entered into this form is stored and accessed securely by designated Practice staff.
Issues raised in comments may be discussed between relevant members of the Practice.
The information is used for quality monitoring purposes, in line with the expectations of the patients submitting
The form does not require personal information. Any personal information transmitted via this form may be anonymised
by the Practice when this is required to ensure compliance with General Data Protection Regulation.
All submissions are collated and sent to NHS England.
This information is kept for as long as the site is active or it is deleted by a site administrator.
Should you have any concerns about sending your personal details using the web,
please use one of the alternative methods offered by our organisation.